Land Rover Defender 110 Td5 CSW
The Land Rover Defender is a British four-wheel-drive off-road utility vehicle. Also recognized as one of the best off-road 4 wheel drive vehicles in the world.
- Station Wagon
- 2.5 Turbo Diesel
- Fuel Consumption Avg. (L/100km): 11.3
- Fuel Range Avg.: 669 km
- 5 Speed
- Gearshift & Transmission: Manual
- Low Range
- Diff Lock
- Front-Rear Tyres: 205R16
- Air con
- Power steering
- Radio-CD Player
- Seats: 5
- STD Fuel Tank (incl. Reserve): 75L
- Service Interval: 15 000km
- Ground Clearance: 215mm
- The Land Rover Defender is specifically built for over-lander and off-road purposes.
- It is exactly what you want when travelling in the remote areas ofAfrica- basic, practical and reliable, yet comfortable and highly capable.
- The important components like the chassis, suspension, engine and drive train are all very reliable.
- Excellent off-road ability: A number of features make the Land Rover Defender the best off-road vehicle, these include:
- Excellent suspension travel and overall off-road suspension
- A very low ratio 4WD gear
- Centre diff lock system
- Very good ground clearance and offset differential
- Practicality: The Land Rover Defender is built for practical purposes, while to some the square shape may look outdated, it allows for excellent load space and good accessibility.
- Accessories: A huge number of accessories unique to the Land Rover are available due to the shape and practical nature of the vehicle. Fender water and fuel tanks, large roof racks, fender covers and load systems are just a few of the vast number of accessories available and fitted by Safari4x4Hire on all Land Rover 4×4 vehicles.
- The Land Rover Defender looks the part and is strongly associated to an African Safari. It always looks good in the pictures.
- If you are serious about your African Safari and game viewing and want to experience the best ofSouthern Africathen a 4×4 vehicle is essential.
- Many of the most scenic areas, finest game reserves and more pristine coastal areas are only accessible by gravel roads or 4×4 tracks. This makes a 4×4 vehicle the ideal mode of transport when exploring the Southern African region.
- 4×4 vehicles offer rugged reliability and unlimited access to most areas.
- Additional ride height – a 4×4 vehicle is far better for game viewing and many sightings will be missed when travelling in a standard car.
Land Rover models to choose from: LRD 110 Station Wagon & LRD 130 Double Cab.